Paris and Normandy
Tour in detail
> 9 days - 7 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Paris
Day 2 : Paris
- Take a guided tour of the city
- Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower
Day 3 : Paris
- Tour the Louvre museum
- Discover the Latin Quarter
- Explore île de la Cité
- Tour Notre Dame Cathedral 170 years old
- Discover the exterior of the Beaubourg complex and its fountains in the evening.
Day 4 : Paris
- Take a guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay
- Visit the Musée de l'Armée aux Invalides
- Take a boat cruise on the Seine
- Stroll along Avenue des Champs Élysées and marvel at the Arc de Triomphe
Day 5 : Versailles – St-Malo
- Tour the Palais of Versailles
- Explore St-Malo, its walls and beach
Day 6 : Cancale – Mont-St-Michel – Caen
- Take an oyster farm tour in Cancale.
- Visit the Mont St-Michel abbey and fortress
- Transfer to Caen
Day 7 : Caen - Beaches of Normandy
- Visit Mémorial de Caen, peace museum
- Discover the landing beaches.
- Visite de la Pointe du Hoc.
- Visit the Colleville American war cemetery.
Day 8 : Honfleur – Château Gaillard – Paris
- Explore Honfleur, its port, the Vieux Bassin and Quai Sainte Catherine
- Discover Château Gaillard.
- Transfer to Paris.
Day 9 : Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes
- 7 nights in 3 star hotels
- Half board
- Luxury bus transportation for all excursions outside Paris
- Public transportation in Paris
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide
- Detailed documentation for the organizer
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants